Lakshadweep Island Bash – Agatti Package
4 nights / 5 days
|2nd dose Covid vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative report (From ICMR approved labs) obtained within 48 hours of departure is required to travel to Lakshadweep.|
Day 01 – Agatti (Lakshadweep)
Arrive at Agatti airport, meet our representative and transfer to your AC accommodation. Afternoon, proceed for Agatti island sightseeing which includes museum, library, eastern jetty, western jetty, water sports center etc. Overnight stay at Agatti.
Day 02 – Day excursion to Bangaram & Thinnakkara island
Morning in between 8 am to 10am transfer for Bangaram island by boat (depends on weather conditions), Enjoy at Bangaram Island – an uninhabited island with white sand and crystal clear water. You can see the corals and ship wrecks clearly through the water. It is a paradise of its own and you have to see it to believe. Explore the island by walk, later transfer to Thinnakara Island. Evening, back to Agatti for overnight stay.
Day 03 – Kalpitti island
Either Morning or afternoon (Depends on weather conditions) proceed to Kalpitti island which is about 15 to 30 minutes away from Agatti. You may watch turtles in this uninhabited island. Enjoy 2 hours in Kalpitti Island and later transfer back to Agatti. Overnight stay at Agatti.
Day 04 – Agatti
Today, either relax on the beach or take optional water sports activities – like scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat ride etc on direct payment basis.
Day 05 – Departure
After Breakfast, check out from the cottage and transfer to Agatti Airport.
Package Rate : Please contact us for updated rates.
Flight ticket Rate – Additional (Same rate for passengers 2 years and above)
Cochin – Agatti –Cochin : Air India Rs.5,950/- per person per side.
- 4 nights / 5 days accommodation in AC cottage at Agatti – home stay category
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Lakshadweep
- Sight seeing as per itinerary
- Entry permit to Lakshadweep – Agatti
- Taxes and handling charges
- Any flight tickets
- Any water sports activities (to be paid directly)
- Tips, telephone calls. Laundry, shopping etc
- Any games, rides, shows, boating etc.
- Any optional sightseeing and visits other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any travel insurance
- Anything which is not included in ‘package includes;
75 percent payment at the time of reservation and balance 30 days before departure. 100% payment is required to make the reservation if reservation is made within 30 days of travel. Travel documents will be released only after the full payment is received in our bank account.
Cancellation Policy – If the package is cancelled by client
- 10% cancellation charge + Rs.1,000 per person if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure.
2. 25% cancellation charge + Rs. 1,000 per person if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 7th days before departure
3. No refund if cancelled within 7 days before the departure
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
- Tour itinerary may be re-arranged subject to weather / permit conditions
Travelvava Private Limited is not responsible for any circumstances which are beyond their control such as issuance of entry permit to Lakshadweep, delay/rescheduling or cancellation of flights/ship/ boat, accidents, natural calamities, war, strikes or any similar unforeseen incidents or restrictions due to any civil/law and order situations. Hence Travelvava Private Limited is not liable to meet any expenses thereof. At the same time, all possible assistance shall be provided from their side to overcome the situation.
Above package tour is designed (to the extent applicable in each case) by clubbing air tickets, ship/boat, transportation, accommodation, site visits, restaurants, etc. If any of the above service providers met with an issue, other service providers wouldn’t get linked with the same issue. For example, if the flight is cancelled by the airlines, all other booked services such as cruise, accommodation, transportation, meals etc will be still confirmed and their cancellation/amendment charges shall apply if not used as booked. Amount deposited by the client to Travelvava Private Limited will be refunded in full if the tour program is cancelled by Travelvava Private Limited in any unavoidable circumstances. Travelvava Private Limited wouldn’t undertake any liability or loss incurred to the client due to the cancellation other than the refund of deposited amount.